A large number of us have various email accounts from various email providers. While Gmail is the most prevalent one, you may even now be utilizing mail services from Yahoo, Hotmail or some other email service provider. You can download different applications to get to every one of your emails or basically use them inside the Gmail application. Here’s How to add non-Google accounts and Yahoo and Outlook to Gmail.
For non-Google accounts, Gmail enables clients to search for an email by subject, sender and other criteria as you would improve the situation the Google mail. You can likewise move a non-Google email to a separate folder.
Table of Contents
How to add non-Google accounts and Yahoo and Outlook to Gmail Android app
- Android users need to dispatch Gmail application on their phones or tablets.
- Tap on the Menu button which shows up on the upper left.
- Now tap on the Down arrow button beside your Gmail account name.
- Tap on + Add account.
- Here, select from various choices to the kind of account you need to add.
- Gmail enables you to add accounts from Google, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, and Exchange and Office 365 among others.
- Pick other if your email service provider isn’t on the list.
- After choosing the account you need to add, Gmail takes you to sign in page for the separate email service.
- Enter your email ID, password, and verify(on the off chance that you’ve enabled two-step verification).