Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo (16 GB) Dual SIM Unlocked smartphone Review:
Samsung is one of the top brands in smartphones and tablets manufacturing industry. The flagship phones are all run on Android developed by Google. Samsung has different series for different ranges of budgets. They have the high end S series and they also offer the affordable J series of smartphones for mid-range customers. Here is Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo review.
Samsung J series is an affordable range of smartphones with the latest features and Android version. Samsung J7 was first released on 29 June 2015 and after its huge success, its successor was launched in 2016. Samsung J7 Neo is yet again an even more affordable version of J7, which in itself is a mid-range smartphone. So you can see that it is a very economical phone in the J series. Samsung J7 Neo was released on 26 July 2017. Since its release it has become very sought after phone because of the features it offers in the price it has.
Table of Contents
Salient features of Samsung J7 Neo:
• It is a very affordable smartphone with all the latest features of the J series
• It has AMOLED based touchscreen
• It is run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS
• You can use two Nano SIMs
• The Screen is Multi-touch support and scratch resistant
• Samsung J7 Neo has Lithium, Removable Battery
• It also supports 4G LTE
Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo Specifications:
• Dimensions: 152.4mm x 78.6mm x 7.6mm
• Weight: 170 Gms
• Display Size: 5.5 inches with 2.5D Curved Glass
• Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 Pixels with a 24-bit color depth
• Display Colors: 16M Colors
• Processor: Octa-Core 1.6GHz ARM Cortex – A53
• RAM: 2GB
• Internal Storage: 16GB
• Card Slots: micro SD, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
• Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
• Rear Camera: 13 Megapixels with 4160 x 3120 pixels image and 1080p@30 fps video support and Single LED flash
• Front Camera: 5 Megapixel with F2.2 Aperture and LED flash
• SIM: Nano SIM
• USB: Micro USB v2.0 with OTG
• GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
• Battery: 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion
• Video Playback Support: 3GP, H.264, MKV, DivX, AVI, Xvid, Wmv, flv, mp4, H.263
Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo Review:
It is a very neat and sharp design. Holding it will show you that the body is made of plastic. It feels a bit heavy and solid when you hold it which is a good thing in a way as people usually associate weight with the quality of the product. It comes in the regular blue box with a large J7 neo written on it. Inside the box, you will find the regular warranty card and papers, adapter and cord, earphones.
If you open the back cover, you will be able to see the removable battery and three slots. Two slots are for SIMs and one is for micro-SD card. The display is good quality and you can easily play games and watch movies without glitches or jerks. There are no color washouts and the videos are sharp looking as well. The camera is very good too and you can take a very good quality selfie as well. All in all Samsung J7 Neo gives good value for the money you pay.
What are the Pros and Cons of J7 Neo?
• It is claimed to be the affordable version J7 which gives you the impression that the performance will be limited or mediocre. But on the contrary, its performance is very good maybe because of the 720 p display. The whole look and feel are of an expensive phone in your hand its performance included.
• You can play any game or video on it, the result is smooth and sharp without any problems you might have felt in galaxy phones or other phones in the same budget.
• Samsung J7 Neo is one of those few phones where the battery life is longer. It can actually last more than a day, which is I think what most of us are looking for in the phone more than anything else. But it can vary with the usage too. On average, the battery lasts long enough.
• I don’t know if you can call it a drawback but the phone heats up a bit after using it for some time. It doesn’t hang up but the back feels heated, which is common in many Samsung phones.
• The second is that it is not waterproof; I mean you might not consider it a drawback either but for a clumsy person like me who spills coffee and water almost everywhere, it is a bit of a concern.
• It does not have a Quick charge built in and it takes quite a while to get it charged, if you are used to quick charge then it will take a while to get used to it.
• Another thing that would take a little time to get the hang of is that the back and reset button are not backlit. This can be a bit confusing for non-Android users. The placement of the buttons is a bit different from other Samsung phones as well.
Why is it best to sell an unlocked phone only on Amazon?
First of all, let me clarify what unlocked phone is. It is a phone set which is not bound by one carrier. It’s like the plug and plays concept but for carriers. In an unlocked phone, you can put in the SIM of any courier and use it to make calls and send messages.
It is very easy to understand why unlocked phones are getting popular. You can travel throughout the world without ever having the problem of the phone to carrier compatibility. You can buy or sell an unlocked phone on many platforms but Amazon is the best platform to do so.
Amazon caters to a wide range of regions and it is considered as the most reliable place to do the trade. It is also very easy to use with a complete description of the product. The payment method is very transparent as well. Amazon is a great platform to sell used tech items and gadgets. Whether you are selling an unlocked phone or a factory unlocked the phone on Amazon, it is a good thing as Amazon has a complete list of approved unlocked phones.
They also have a set of rules for the requirements you need to fulfill to sell an unlocked phone. But the good thing is that if you fulfill all of these then you can easily sell it off as customers will have full confidence in your product. There will not be any confusion regarding what they get and regarding return policy. Shipment and other aspects of the sale are also well handled. The details and comparisons with other phones make it even more feasible sales.