As you know from few days YouTube vs TikTok is booming on social media and on YouTube. IIT Roorkee’s student takes advantage of this situation and developed the Mitron App. The new MitronTV app is the best Indian alternative to the Chinese app TikTok. Here I am talking about the Mitron app login.
The Mitron app released on 11 April 2020, and within one month of launch on Google Play Store, the app crossed 5 million downloads. For now the app available only for Android users. In the top, free download apps list the Mitron app climbed the number two spot on the Google Play Store.
The name of the app comes from the word “Mitron” repeatedly used by PM Modi, in several of his speeches. Mitron means friends in English. The Mitron app interface is similar to the Tik Tok app. But still, the app is missing tons of features and has lots of bugs to fix.
Table of Contents
How To Login To Mitron App
- Go to play store & download and install Mitron app
- Open the app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the ‘Profile’ icon which is located at the bottom right-hand side.
- It will ask you’ You need a Mitron account to Continue’
- Tap on Google symbol to login with your existing google account.
- Select your existing Google account or you can add another.
- That’s it. You are now logged into the Mitron app.
You can log in to c only with your Google account. There is no social media login option. I try to edit profiles but it not saving. It needs to fix too. Currently, the Mitron app is not available on iOS. The app has 4.7 ratings on Google Play Stor and more than 5 million downloads currently.
Thus you can do the Mitron app login. This will be the best free alternative to Tik Tok but need more improvement.