You can now upload photos directly from your computer to your Instagram account. With new Instagram update, you can upload images, videos from iPads and desktop PCs. It is best feature for who post frequently from laptop or computer. You can directly upload images from a web browser without Instagram app. Here we are talking about how to post on Instagram from a computer.
Table of Contents
How To Post On Instagram From a Computer
- Go to www.instagram.com and click on the new plus icon. It is located between those for direct messages and explore.
- It will open new “Create new post” window.
- Here you can drag photographs and video from your PC for direct upload to Instagram.
- Now do editing and apply filters, as editing & filters are avilable.
- Finally, add captions, tags and locations as like you add on Instagram mobile app.
You also get zoom into photos and crop option while upload post from desktop. Also, you can upload multiple photos in single post.