Bitmoji allows you to create your own personal emoji and you can share it or use it over a Snapchat app. Previously, Bitmoji was a separate company but Snapchat bought it in 2016. By default Snapchat forces you have to Bitmoji or it will empty. The users who didn’t make a Bitmoji can have their typical profile picture. In case, you don’t want Bitmoji in your Snapchat profile. Then here is I am writing about how to delete your Bitmoji on Snapchat.
Table of Contents
How To Delete Your Bitmoji On Snapchat
- Launch Snapchat on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Bitmoji icon at the top left corner of the camera screen.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Settings page select the Bitmoji option.
- Now, on the Bitmoji page, select the ‘Unlink My Bitmoji’ option. Which is located at bottom of the page.
- A dialog box will appear, select Unlink and it will remove your Bitmoji on Snapchat.
In the event that you made your Bitmoji utilizing the Snapchat login, it won’t just be removed from Snapchat yet additionally deleted from the Bitmoji application.
With this, your Snapchat profile picture and Snapcode will not have Bitmoji any longer. Likewise, you will not have the option to add Bitmoji stickers from the optionin the application. You need to use the Bitmoji keyboard if yoy want to add Bitemoji again if it’s not deleted from the Bitmoji app.
How To Delete Your Bitmoji On the Bitmoji app?
- Launch Bitmoji app on your device.
- Click on the Setting icon at the top left corner.
- Now,click my data.
- Select reset avatar.
- Tap on ok to confirm.
This will delete your Bitmoji symbol in the application and unlink bitmoji from your Snapchat account. I hope, you understand how to unlink Bitmoji from your Snapchat account.