Did you have any idea that the photos uploaded to the Instagram feed are not displayed in the original size? Instagram shows them with a low resolution. Exactly the same thing happens to an Instagram profile photograph. Here I am writing about how to view full size Instagram photos.
To see standard-size Instagram photographs, sign into Instagram in a web browser, visit the user’s profile, and open your desired photograph to see full-sized. In the address bar, append media/?size=l to the end of the URL. Hit Enter to see the image in full size.
Table of Contents
How To View Full Size Instagram Post Photos
- You need to open the Instagram website from any browser.
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Now, go to the profile page of the user whose photos you want to see.
- Click on the desired photo.
- Append media/?size=l to the URL
- Press enter. And you will be redirected to the full-size image.
You can save the standard picture by right-clicking and choosing Save Image As.
If it’s not too much trouble, note that this turns out just for the first picture in the post. Assuming that an Instagram post has more than one picture, you will not have the option to see some other pictures in full resolution with the exception of the first.
How To View Medium Size And Thumbnail Versions Of Instagram Image
Aside from this, you can likewise see the medium size and thumbnail form of the photograph too.
To see the medium or thumbnail form of the Instagram photograph, utilize these additions toward the finish of the URL:
Here m stands for Medium and t stands for Thumbnail.
How To See Instagram Profile Picture In Full Size On Android
You can’t see somebody’s profile picture in the full-frame of mind on Instagram. You can see the cropped round version.
Notwithstanding, in the wake of following our means, you will actually want to make it happen and furthermore download the large-sized Instagram profile pictures if necessary.
- Download and install qeek for the Instagram app.
- In the application, type in the username of the user whose Instagram profile pictures you need to see.
- In the drop-down list, select the desired person.
- Click on the fetched profile photo or tap on Fullscreen.
- This will show you the profile picture in high resolution.
- If want, zoom the profile photo by up to 800%