8 Ball Pool is very famous game on Android and iOS. On iPhone you can play 8 ball pool in iMessage with your friends. Here we are talking about how to play 8 ball iMessage. You can use iMessages to chat with your friends while playing game on iPhone. In the event that you are a new to 8 Ball Pool, it is a game with eight balls separated into two groups, stripes and solids. Whoever pockets the first ball needs to stay with that particular group all through the game and pocket every one of the balls before your opponent does.
Table of Contents
How to play 8 Ball Pool on iPhone
The game is officially available on app store. So you can download 8 ball pool on iPhone via Apple app store and start playing. Just you need iOS 10.0 or later on your iOS devices.
How to play 8 Ball Pool on iMessage with GamePegion
iMessage is an application for Apple users to interact with one another through messages, and this is the way you can combine it with 8 Ball Pool.
- Launch the Messages app on your iOS device from the home screen.
- Tap on any conversation to open the chat window.
- Tap on the grey App Store icon located right beside the text message box.
- Select the blue App Store icon. This should open the iMessage store in an overlay window.
- Click on the search icon and search for GamePegion.
- You’ll have a ‘Get‘ option to download Game Pegion if you haven’t installed it. You’ll get a ‘cloud with an arrow’ icon if you have purchased it already.
- To play 8 Ball Pool with your friends after installing Game Pegion, head to the Messages app again and open an active thread with the person you want to play with.
- Scroll the app bar on the top of your keyboard sideways to find GamePegion. Tap on it and from the list of games, choose 8 Ball Pool.
- Doing so will send a request to your friend. If they accept it, you’ll be put into a Pool game with the same rules and gameplay mechanics as a standard in-game 1v1 match.
What is the point of 8 Ball on iMessage?
8-ball is a game played with a clue of 15 “object balls”. One player needs to pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7, while the other player has 9 through 15. To win, you should be the player to pocket either bunch first, and then legally pocket the 8-ball.
How do you make an 8 Ball move on iMessage?
When your opponent has finished their turn, tap on the ‘YOUR MOVE’ tile to take your turn. Now, drag your finger sideways across the screen to adjust the way of your cue ball towards your target ball. From that point forward, tap on the ‘cue ball’ picture present on the right section of the pool board.