Are you sending videos from your iPhone to Android ? However, you send it but receiver is complaining about video quality. Then don’t be worry, Here we are talking about how to send videos from iPhone to Android without losing quality. The best way to share your videos from iOS to Android is cloud. You can upload your videos on space provided by cloud services and share links created for your uploads. Or you can use online third party apps, you can send direct videos to receiver, where you have to send videos using your internet connection.
Table of Contents
How To Send Videos From iPhone To Android Without Losing Quality?
You can send videos from your Apple devices to Android using different methods. Here we are listing best methods which you can use to send videos from your iPhone to Android devices.
1.Use iTunes to send videos from iPhone to Android
- You can download and install iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
- Open DCIM folder when your desktop recognizes your iPhone
- Choose the videos you need and copy them to your local hard disc
- Put the videos into a folder and rename it.
- Connect your Android phone via a USB cable.
- Drag and drop the video folder you previously saved into your Android device
2.Send iPhone Videos to Android via Cloud
- Open the google drive website and login with your Google account on iPhone.
- Now, enter drive and choose your drive and opt for “Upload files” or “Upload folder” to upload iPhone videos to Google Drive.
- Choose video files you wanna send to Android under My Drive once the uploading is over.
- Right-click to select “Share” and enter names or Email addresses under “People” category.
- Finally, tap and get “Get shareable link” and tap tap “Done” and Choose “Send the link (no sign in required)” or “Send an invitation” if the recipient doesn’t own a Google account.
- Click “Send” and you can then view this video link on your Android device. The same steps are also applied into Dropbox video sharing.
3.Send videos from iPhone to Android using sendbig.com website
- Go to sendbig.com on your iPhone
- Sign up for sendbig.com if you don’t have account.
- Login to site
- Send up to 30GB GB free videos.
- You can get links to your upload
- Send that link to Android and watch video.
4. Use WhatsApp to send videos from iPhone to Android
Yes, you can send videos from iPhone to Android via whatsApp. Generally,if you send normal video as WhatsApp message, from your WhatsApp to another WhatsApp user video quality will be compress or decrease. To send high quality video as WhatsApp message send your video as document in WhatsApp message and its quality will be remains same. Thus you can use WhatsApp for send videos from iPhone to Android users.