OpenAI has launched a Canva plugin for its famous chatbot – ChatGPT. The plugin is accessible for download on the ‘ChatGPT plugin store’ and allows users to make any visuals like logos, banners and that’s just the beginning. While users could utilize Canva with ChatGPT, the interaction was a digit confounded and expected users to go through an extensive cycle. In any case, with the as of late presented Canva plugin , users can produce dazzling visuals in a couple of clicks. Here’s how to use canva plugin to ChatGPT and make logos and banners.
Canva is an easy to understand graphic design platform that engages people to make stunning visuals effortlessly. The Canva Plugin expands this usefulness by permitting users to get to Canva’s design tools straightforwardly inside different applications, including internet browsers and even ChatGPT.
Also Read: How to Generate Image Using ChatGPT
Table of Contents
How to Use Canva Plugin to ChatGPT and make Logos and Banners?
- To integrate Canva with ChatGPT, open the ChatGPT on your browser and under the plugin area, look down and find the ‘Plugin Store’.
- . Now, search and install the Canva plugin. Once finished, go to ChatGPT’s main window and pick ‘Canva’ from the plugin area.
- . In the chat bot’s prompt box, describe what you need to generate and hang tight for a couple of moments. For example, you can ask ChatGPT to create a banner with a prompt like ‘I am a Tech You Tuber. Create a banner for the same.’
- Pick one of the visuals created by ChatGPT from the list and click on the going with link.
- You will be redirected to Canva, where you can edit and download the AI created visual by tapping on the ‘Share’ button and choosing ‘Download.’
ChatGPT premium membership gives access to new Canva plugin as well as uses the force of the refreshed GPT-4 large language model, fit for helping with making long-form content and accepting pictures as information.